The company has established relationships with a wide range of suppliers resulting in significant cost savings for our clients.
The company operates throughout South-Africa and retails construction related finishes and accessories to commercial and residential real estate developers, contractors, interior architects and related entities.
Be Supplied provides a solution to the time-consuming process of acquiring contractors, suppliers and building materials within the building industry.
We rely on a vast network of reputable professionals from various disciplines that is accessible and managed through our experience and liaising skills. Introducing a solution that simplifies the experience of building and developing at an optimal cost and time.
Our clients are Developers, Builders, Architects, Interior Designers and private homeowners.
Our services range from procurement, site consultation, supplier management and schedule of finishes assistance.
TURN KEY SOLUTIONS
Turn key solutions for all developers.
Ensuring that you make the best-informed decisions.
Cost saving solutions for all types of consumers.
Supplying top quality finishes for all customers.
WHERE ARE WE HEADING ?
OUR FUTURE, OUR VISION
Our proficient knowledge in supplying and installing construction finishes ensures that our customers receive a high-quality product/service at a fair price within a reasonable time frame. This is accomplished through the selective use of reputable subcontractors, hiring and retaining A Class employees, and working for clients that share a belief in open, honest and direct communication.
Whether you are an owner, architect, designer, engineer, tenant, broker, subcontractor or supplier you are an integral member of our team and our network. this commitment to our world and open project leadership yields not only successful construction projects, but more importantly satisfied customers. The end result of building this kind of a relationship with our customers ensures that Be Supplied is 100% referable as a respected supply chain network.
Client needs are identified through a site consultation and evaluation and information is captured for
• A Schedule of Finishes is submitted, and suppliers are sourced to meet specific needs.
• Samples are gathered for sign off and quality inspection purposes.
• Bill of Quantities are sent to analyse finishing schedules and provisional costs.
• Linking you with our reputable suppliers and overseeing the procedure of the project.
• Liaising assistance on arrangements of product samples, quotes, invoices and payments as well as installation
- Complete Schedule of finishes
- Consumable Tools & Hard Tools
- Equipment Supplies and Hire
- Finishing Materials
- Floor Tiles
- Wall Tiles
- Sanitary ware
- General Building Material
- Sand, Stone, Bricks, Cement, Brick force
- Graphic Design Solutions
- Branding & Signage
- Earth Works and Form work
- Health & Safety
- Slabs and Rafts
- Reinforcing Steel Contractors
- Roofing and Ceiling Contractors
- Specialised Steel Contractors
- Glass and Aluminium Contractor
- Plumbing Contractor
- Electrical and Gas Contractor
- Plaster and Paint
- Irrigation Systems
- Swimming pool Specialist
- Decking & Paving
- Customised Bomas and braai’s
- Jacuzzi, Saunas, Steam rooms
- Interior Designers
- Designer Kitchens and BIC
- Specialised Flooring Solutions
- Under floor heating, Airconditioning
- Home Entertainment and Cinema Design
- Carpentry Contractor
- Water Purifying Systems
- Site consultations to gather clients needs
- Data Capturing
- Quotation Procurement
- Mood board design and sample proposals
- Composing Schedule of finishes managing purchases
- Budget planning and phase timelines
- Assigning Service providers and acting as an agent to the homeowner
- Project Oversight and quality control